Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chinese Food Delivery?

have been looking online for chinese food delivery but none of them deliver in my area. A chinese restaurant called China Ko is a good restaurant plus they are nearby, but they dont deliver. My car is not available so I cant pick it up. Do you think there is a way I can convince them to deliver ? I am pregnant and craving chinese food and my husband is at work and there is no one available to pick up the food for me!Chinese Food Delivery?
Give them a call and ask nicely, if it's not terribly busy they might do it.Chinese Food Delivery?
mhm well you can always call a cab if you are really craving it . try to call a friend and presuade her/him to pick it up for you and you will pay or someting and eat with them for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment