Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm on a diet and I'm about to binge on delivery Chinese?

I'm on a 1500 calorie diet and I've been doing well for about a week now. Today I'm stuck at the house and I've just ordered some Chinese food. If I were to eat all of it (General Tso's Chicken, Beef Lo Mein, Wonton Soup, Fried Rice) how bad would it affect my diet? Would one day of binging ruin my diet?



I estimate that the Chinese food will put me around 3000 calories for today.I'm on a diet and I'm about to binge on delivery Chinese?
Why don't you eat just a one scoop of everything? That way you get your fill and don't completely ruin your diet. You'll only go over by a few hundred instead of 1,500 more. Then save the leftovers for lunch/dinner tomorrow and the next.
If you've only been on it for a week,binging now will throw you way off and weaken your resolve. Just hang in there! Remember the reason you are on a diet in the first place. You can do it!I'm on a diet and I'm about to binge on delivery Chinese?
DON'T DO IT, PASE YOURSELF. REMEMBER, CHINESE FOOD IS PRETTY HEALTHY. JUST DON'T OVER EAT!
yes it will ruin the diet. it would be as if you are starting all over againI'm on a diet and I'm about to binge on delivery Chinese?
Go ahead and binge just for today.. but afterwards make sure you go running or do some push ups or something
  • romance novels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment