Sunday, January 29, 2012

When you order a Chinese or Indian food delivery and you get a free bottle of wine ?

Why can't they send something better, like a half bottle of Vodka instead?When you order a Chinese or Indian food delivery and you get a free bottle of wine ?
Well if you got a half bottle of Vodka wouldn't you wonder where the other half went...I vote for a Full bottle of Vodka!
be grateful in glasgow dont get anythingWhen you order a Chinese or Indian food delivery and you get a free bottle of wine ?
what! your lucky dont knock it. i get nowt but my order.
I know its highly aggravating!When you order a Chinese or Indian food delivery and you get a free bottle of wine ?
You're complaining??! They don't send you a free bottle of wine in the States with a Chinese food delivery order. Nor can you order a paid-for bottle of wine with your Chinese delivery order. I don't think it would be legal for them to offer it, most likely, in any state -- they fear underage kids will get alcohol that way, I guess.



(I suppose the next question is: If they DID send a free bottle of wine, would it be any GOOD. Don't know the answer to that one.)
I have never, in over 20 years of enjoying take aways, received a free bottle of wine. You get a wonderful free gift and complain - how ungrateful! Give me the wine if you don't like it! I don't even get a free can of coke!
My friend-Vodka costs/拢x.

Where as the wine?(probably gut rot)costs,x-拢拢拢拢拢拢拢拢拢.
Hey, don't grumble! It's better than a kick in the teeth, isn't it??
That sounds ok to me. Don't get anything here!
My locals don't give free wine, so be grateful you're getting any. Then again, I don't drink wine either...I'm a diet coke girl.
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment