Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much should you tip a Chinese food delivery man in NYC?

I usually order about $15 worth of food at night. Delivery guy use a bicycle, not a car. I also wonder if delivery man also get money from restaurant too.How much should you tip a Chinese food delivery man in NYC?
I tip depending on how far he has to go, and what the weather is like.



Also - I live up three flights of stairs, so I add a little extra for that too.



Round up the change from the bill and then add $2 - $3.



I generally don't tip on percentage of bill because it doesn't always have any relation to the delivery. But if I had a really big order and there were multiple bags, I would probably add another dollar for that.
you order every night, so a couple bucks a night is good enuf.How much should you tip a Chinese food delivery man in NYC?
tip him like you would a pizza guy. If it looks like it took a lot for him to get there, tip him more.
I think about 10% of your total is suitable. 10% of $15 is $1.50 but give more if you want.How much should you tip a Chinese food delivery man in NYC?
.20 cents for each dollar spent.
$2.00
I would tip him 5 dolla's.
However much you want really. xD
I usually tip about 10% of the order unless it's raining or snowing and then I'll throw in an extra dollar as the poor guy has had to go out in the lousy weather because I'm too lazy to cook or go our and he's doing all the work.
I would tip between 3-5 dollars. It's really not your problem if he rides a bike thats his choice.



The only time i tip a little more is in bad weather.
Wait they delivery Chinese?
At least $3. $3 is 20%. You should call the restaurant and ask if there is a delivery charge and if the driver keeps the whole charge.
Two Dollars is customary.

More if he is a regular.
I think a decent amount is 10 - 15%. Therfore tip him $2. Only if it arrives on time and they have sent the right meal!!
it's your money,so do whatever you feel is appropriate.

i'd usually give a buck or two cuz of my low income.
30 dollars
I usually tip the chinese delivery guy about $20. Sometimes more cause i have 6 people in my family and our bill comes up to like $50.
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment