Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much should I tip the chinese food delivery guy when he gets here?

Is 10% good enough? The order total is $12.10 I don't want to rip anybody off, but I'm not exactly rich either.How much should I tip the chinese food delivery guy when he gets here?
I would give them the left over fortune cookies

from your last order,
$2How much should I tip the chinese food delivery guy when he gets here?
Give $1 tip. That's what we always do. :)
$2.00How much should I tip the chinese food delivery guy when he gets here?
I believe 10% is just right.
10% for takeout, 10-20% for a server depending on level service...
2 bucks
i agree $2-3 dollars
about 2 dollars
Depends on what you got and how much you ordered. Smaller order 2 to 5 big order 5 to 8.
it depends if it is a fancy restaurant give him 5 bucks but if it is not give him 2
3.00 because the guy came all the way to ya house!but only if he is nice.
Most delivery guys we normally tip them 2 to 3 dollars per delivery...This depends on How long they take and his attitude ...
15 to 20%.

He's using his own gas so you don't have to use yours.
15% or $1.815, a buck 82 cents.......... but knowing me i would just give him $3.00 so the next time he will say......... (OH Yes i know where he lives, I'll take it ! ! ! ) OR you can have them spit on your food next time.................
Nothing! as the orders probably wong anyway...and probably your name aint wong.
yeah 10% is good
1000000
If it is under 15 dollar I give $3.00 as a tip. Generally with food delivery you tip like you would at a restruant - 15 to 20 %. I tend to be generous in my tips.
for a tab totaling $12.10, give the guy at least $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment