Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why doesn't the chinese delivery place sell babby fried rice?

Exactly!! Everytime I see a stroller with a chinese babby I think about chinese babby takeout. After all those strollers look like those boxes the food always comes in right? You know, with the handle and the nice food in there? Just imagine a stroller-size babby fried rice box. The other day a mother gave me a weird look when I looked at her kid, got out my spoon, started throwing frozen peas and carrots at the kid and said "Hey Chow Mein, you would look a lot cuter in my wok!" What was I supposed to do? My fortune babby told me I'd have a great dinner. I thought that's what the fortune babby meant before I ate it. Right?



PS: I think the mother was concerned that I was trying to seduce the babby with my pick up line. *eyeroll* Why do I always have to tell people that I only want to EAT them, not date them?Why doesn't the chinese delivery place sell babby fried rice?
It's still cheaper to use raccoo...I mean pork.Why doesn't the chinese delivery place sell babby fried rice?
WHAT IS THAT?Why doesn't the chinese delivery place sell babby fried rice?
Because kitty fried rice is easier to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment