Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You know the mustard that comes with Chinese delivery food?

what do people put that on?You know the mustard that comes with Chinese delivery food?
Anything you want to put it on, me I like it on sweet and sour pork.
Whatever you want to give a little extra heat and flavor to. I add some to poorly seasoned wonton soup. Also to chow mein, and mix some into duck sauce to dip egg rolls in.You know the mustard that comes with Chinese delivery food?
I like it on eggrolls, crab rangoon, fried wontons...basically anything deep-fried. You can add it to just about any dish for a little kick, though, just like you would add hot-sauce.
I rub it on my feet when they are cold works pretty darn good and when you take your socks off at bedtime WoweeYou know the mustard that comes with Chinese delivery food?
i like to put it on eggrolls and fried rice
I don't like it.
Oooh no, it's great! It's not mustard you donut , it's wasabi and it's an asian horseradish.
You have the soy sauce in a little ramekin . Then you have the pickled ginger. Dip the sushi in that together and dot some wasabi on the sushi then eat, or squirt it in the ramekin as to make the soy spicy. I like it when it tickles and heat your sinuses for a few long seconds, after you realise it wasn't too bad after all. Haha.
That's Japanese sushi, it's called wasabi

In Chinese it's 鑺ヨ荆 pronounced (gai laht) in cantonese.
It's disgusting. The lady said it was spicy and well it wasn't spicy it felt like I was getting poisoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment