Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much do you tip for a pizza or Chinese delivery?

I usually round up to whatever but, my order is $39.74, so I gotta figure this out.How much do you tip for a pizza or Chinese delivery?
between 10 and 20%



10 % of 40 is 4 bucks 20% is 8 bucks



find a round number in between like giving him 45 thats $5.26 and that is enough to get you good service in the future which is the point
Are you serious? You're not out at a nice restaurant or anything. Not saying they don't deserve a tip, but come on, it's just chinese or pizza take-out. When they show up, just pay your bill, then give him/her an extra couple bucks.How much do you tip for a pizza or Chinese delivery?
A 15 % TIP WOULD BE $5.96 AND THATS FAIR. BUT DID YOU KNOW MOST PLACES INCLUDE THEIR TIP IN THE BILL NOW?

SO I ALWAYS DO 8% TO SEEM NICE BUT I ALREADY KNOW IF THEY GET TIPPED OR NT SO.. $3.18 IS THE TIP
I usually tip about 3 bucks but if its a big order and everything is there I tip 5.How much do you tip for a pizza or Chinese delivery?
Usually 15%
15% = $5-7
I would just tip 5 bucks
it depends upon the person to person..

No comments:

Post a Comment