Sunday, January 29, 2012

How much do you tip a chinese food delivery guy?

i just ordered Chinese is there any guideline on how to pay the guy a tip??How much do you tip a chinese food delivery guy?
it really depends how far they are located from you like the Chinese food restaurant i call is like 2 blocks down from me (yea I'm lazy so wat! lol) and they just come on bike i usually give them 3 dollars somethings 4 if the food got there fast. but if i call like dominos and they have to drive to my house psh i give them 4 or 5 bucks kuz gas is EXPENSIVE!!! lol
about 10-15% of the cost of food. 15 percent if the service was quick, 10 if it was slow. I usually make sure at the very least its 3.00, even if the tickets like 10-12 bucks.How much do you tip a chinese food delivery guy?
If he delivered quickly and was courteous I would tip at least 20% because the cost of fuel is out of control
I always pay whatever a gallon of gas costs in our area.How much do you tip a chinese food delivery guy?
I live in Ohio, and I tip delivery people ( pizza's etc ) $3.00 - they seem to be happy with it.
I tip 10% of the bill, and a minimum of $3.
15% of the bill.
One dollar...."Thats alot of money to them." - Peter Griffin. LOL
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment