Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much should I tip the Chinese food delivery guy?

I ordered a small cup of soup, 8 pieces of sushi and a large smoothie. The total came to $12.87 with tax and delivery fee. The store is about a mile away, but my car is in the shop and I have trouble walking, otherwise I'd pick it up myself..



Is $4 a sufficient tip or is it too high/low?



Please answer quickly, he'll be here soon :)How much should I tip the Chinese food delivery guy?
$4 dollars is a great amount.he will be happy to deliver to you again.
For food delivery, you should tip 10% of the bill (excl. tax), at least $1 for bills up to $10. Should tip 15%-20% for a difficult delivery.



For your order, I would probably tip $1-2, depending on how quickly the food was delivered.How much should I tip the Chinese food delivery guy?
I feel that your tip was a $1.00 to much considering the size of your bill. If you were sitting at a table in the restaurant, then again depending on the size of the bill depends on what amount I would give. Not just being a driver because he/she are still getting paid by the hour.
I say yes. It'd help contribute to gas he'd have to give for it, and people usually jip those guys of tips. So, $4 bucks is doing great :)How much should I tip the Chinese food delivery guy?
$4 is sufficient!
Sounds like a reasonable tip. P.S. watch your cat.
$3 - 4 is fine.
Try $4-5



That Should Be A Good Amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment