Sunday, January 29, 2012

How much should you tip a chinese person chinese food delivery coming to 12.06?

If they charge for delivery I won't tip as much, but if delivery is free if you spend enough, I'll usually give them $2 or $3. Off topic; I hate having to sign a receipt at Salsaritas or Qdoba with the tip line. Its your job to make and hand me my food, you didn't do anything to deserve a tip so stop asking, hahaHow much should you tip a chinese person chinese food delivery coming to 12.06?
Thats real cheap! Was the convenience alone not worth a couple dollars? He drove his car, used his gas to bring you your food! You couldn't just give him $15? Seriously, what is he gonna do with $1.24? Thats not even half a gallon of gas, I drive a jeep and get 15 mpg. Even if you lived close the drive from the restaurant to your house and back is worth more than $1.24, If I were you I wouldn't order from their again....You might get a little "cream of sum yung guy" in your food.How much should you tip a chinese person chinese food delivery coming to 12.06?
I would give him $15 and be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment