Sunday, January 29, 2012

How much should you tip a chinese delivery person?

is it a percentage?



if the delivery total is $13.50 how much should I tip?How much should you tip a chinese delivery person?
I have worked for tips before, and the above poster is right - 10% for delivery. However I would never tip someone in coins. I would just round it up to $2. Maybe $3 or $4 if he got there really fast.
You are pretty racist LOL!!!!!!

Whats any of this got to do with a chinese delivery person?, you tip everyone the same, or what ever you feel like who cares, anything is better than nothing. Give him a quarter or twenty bucks, what ever your little heart desires.How much should you tip a chinese delivery person?
Tips are properly 15-20% of the bill before discounts and taxes, and if you want to be nice, don't tip in change, just round up to the next bill. so for $13.50, the tip would be between $2-$3.00
I live within a few miles of most of the places I order from. I like to tip at least the price for a tank of gas. I like to give at least 2 bucks no matter what my total is.How much should you tip a chinese delivery person?
I take whatever the tax is, and double it. Where I live, the tax would be almost 10%, or 1.35, so I would make it an even 3.00.
10% is usually appropriate. $1.35, or even $1.50 would be nice.
The same as you you tip a white one. I understand that in California about 20% is the norm so about $3 If you live there.

In UK it's about 10/15%
i would give them 5.00, they came to your house and gave you your food so thats the least you could do, thats what i would do
About $1.50
What does Chinese have to do with it?



lol
10% is the norm
$3.00 but then I am generous. I've worked for tips before

No comments:

Post a Comment