Thursday, February 23, 2012

Convenient if not Frugal Poll: Do you have any pizza or other delivery food places on speed dial?

If so, what types of food are they, i.e. Chinese, Pizza, etc?



Thanks.Convenient if not Frugal Poll: Do you have any pizza or other delivery food places on speed dial?
Nope.

Friends call me a "walking phone book" for the large storage of numbers I keep in my head..
pizza..and it's got to the point where we just say "the usual" when we orderConvenient if not Frugal Poll: Do you have any pizza or other delivery food places on speed dial?
1. Bloomingdale Pizza... the best chicken caesar salad ever!

2. China One... vegi lo mein

3. Munchies... chicken wings

4. Tropical Smoothie Cafe.. strawberry banana smoothie / chicken wrap
I'm still waiting on beer delivery.Convenient if not Frugal Poll: Do you have any pizza or other delivery food places on speed dial?
No, they don't deliver this far out.
I didnt have any on speed dial but I have the closest Comino's pizza place in my favorites on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment