Monday, February 20, 2012

Anyone in uk ever delivered take away food?

I'm looking for a 2nd job to earn extra money. I'm wondering how much money i might make from delivery take-away food, maybe chinese or indian. Anyone ever done this, and is it worth the money?Anyone in uk ever delivered take away food?
I did it in the US and had to quit when gas prices rose. When you get an average tip of $2-5 per house and a gallon of gas is well over $3 I quit. You have to factor in wear and tear on the vehicle as well. I was getting an oil change on my car every month, changing breaks frequently, and also put 80,000 miles on my car in 2 years!!! It was a perfect new car to begin with, and a ragged POS at the end. I would not recommend it! If you want to earn cash tips like that go be a waiter is my opinion! I'll never do delivery again!

No comments:

Post a Comment