Sunday, February 26, 2012

Poll: When's the last time you ordered delivery?

I'm ordering Chinese right now =DPoll: When's the last time you ordered delivery?
I can't remember. Must be at least five or six years ago. I get my chinese food down the block at Wok King. I get the Vegetable Delight with tofu and white rice in brown sauce with a small homemade iced tea. It's $5.50 and full of tasty healthiness. Mmmmmmmm crispy tofu wads mmmmm.
a few days agoPoll: When's the last time you ordered delivery?
a week ago...pizzahut hmmmm yum....
Pizza last week.Poll: When's the last time you ordered delivery?
About a week ago.
Last Week at the hotel me and my family stayed at for dinner
a month ago
last week, it was pizza hut though...yuck, only because dominos wasnt open :(
last week.

i ordered pizza and had it delievered to the pool i belong to
Saturday.....Pizza.
a month ago.. I ordered a Dress from JcPenneys..
few days ago and it was chinese :-)
pizza last night =d
I ordered chinese two days ago. Yum!



http://aoleonthemartiangirl.com/anime/ba鈥?/a>
Saturday and it was Chinese
2 weeks ago I think.
i orded it on April 25, 2005
Ermm, i cant remember lol.

Last week maybe?

%26amp;+ you picked chinese, good choice! =)



xo.
Maybe a pizza over one year ago.
A month ago. I'm on a balanced meal no fried stuff, no sodas or lots of sweets diet. Still going strong!



Enjoy your meal! Next time try Thai if you can!
Sunday, Pizza Hut.
3 weeks ago
our tiny town has no delivery, I have never had the privilege of ordering delivery, man I need to get out of this town
It was a Long Time ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away
Never, we live so far away from every food place that no one will deliver to us. :-(
a few days ago
I haven't done that in about 3 years. Everything is nearby..centro Milano. If I would order "in" I'd ask for ice cream and other sweety things.
  • subway application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment