Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big black border collie, mom?

I dreamed that a Chinese delivery man was delivering takeout and had a big black border collie chase him. first he got away, but came back to pickup the dropped food and the dog chased him again and again the delivery man got away.



so I tell myself my dad and two brothers are home I'm ok, but remembered that my mom was coming home soon and so I had to watchout for her. she arrives with someone in the car. she gets out and I see the dog cross the street and try to go to her, but I take my sandal off and try to hit it and the dog runs away.



I still remember it since this morning and I can't figure it out.Big black border collie, mom?
It might be just a coincidence and you don't have to worry about it. Have you ever had some dreams you have not figured out? If so, this dream may mean chinese culture will play a big part in your life some day, and maybe a black border collie might too.Big black border collie, mom?
Some body wants to give /deliver some thing to you.It may be money or food items.Some of your enemy is trying to block it.

No comments:

Post a Comment