Thursday, February 23, 2012

PLEASE HELP me translate from ENGLISH to CHINESE. 10 points!!! please help?

1) I am 42 years old.



2) My family is originally from Beijing, China.





3) I was 15 when I came to America.



4) When I came to America, I had to attend American high school. It was very difficult for me because I couldn’t speak English. I was living with a family friend at that time. They taught me many things about the American culture, food, and way of life. I still remember the first American food I tried which was pizza. Although it seemed like such a strange concept, it was so delicious!





5) My very first job was being a newspaper delivery boy. Now I am a lawyer and I enjoy my job very much.



6) I celebrate the Spring Festival with my family every year. I also bow slightly when I greet people. When I eat Chinese food, I always use chopsticks. And I often start a conversation with the phrase “Ni chi fan le ma?”PLEASE HELP me translate from ENGLISH to CHINESE. 10 points!!! please help?
To help in this translation. Here's the clue.
1. 我是42岁.
2. 我家人是来自北京,中国.
3. 我15岁就来到美国定居.
4. 当我来到美国时,当时在一家美国学校念高中.对我来说是很辛苦,因为当时不会说英文.… 他们叫我很多有关美国人的文化,生活习惯和一些美国人的美食.记得我第一次尝吃的是美…
5. 我在那里第一份工做是派发报纸.现时我是个律师,很喜欢这份工作.
6. 我和家人都过每个春节,看到人时,我一见人就用鞠恭的方式来贺恭.迎节.吃饭时用块子…

Translation.
1. wo shi 42 sui le.
2. wo jia ren lai zi Beijing, Zhonguo.
3. wo 15 sui jiu lai le mei guo ding ju.
4. dang wo lai dao mei guo shi, dang shi zai yi jia mei guo xue xiao nian gao zhong. wo hen ku nan, ying wei wo bu hui ying wen.wo dang shi zai yi peng you de jia ju zhu.ta men jiao wo hen duo guan yi mei guo ren de wen hua,mei si and sheng huo xi guan.Ji de wo di yi ci chi de shi mei guo " bo bing"(PIZZA), sui ran gan jue hen you xin gai nian, dan shi hen hao chi.
5. wo di yi fen gon zuo shi pai bao zhi. xian zai wo shi ge zi ye lv shi.
6. wo mei nian dou he jia ren guo chun jie, jian dao ren jiu shao wei ju gong he nian.chi fan shi dou you yong kuai zi. liao tian shi ye yong le " ni chi fan le ma"?

Although this is not the most perfect, hope this gives you an idea of your question. thanks fo asking.PLEASE HELP me translate from ENGLISH to CHINESE. 10 points!!! please help?
Google translator.

No comments:

Post a Comment