Sunday, February 26, 2012

Who's worse...................?

the pizza delivery guy, who's late but looking for a big tip?...or the chinese delivery guy, who always messes up your order?Who's worse...................?
don't neither one of them bastards deliver to my house, scary punks. Why they so scared of the hood?
The guy who delivers your cricket snacks... WHO GIVES ME BROWN WHEN I SPECIFIALLY ASKED FOR BLACK!!!Who's worse...................?
The chinese delivery guy that messes up my order. That is one of my pet peeves~
the chinese delivery guy. if im gonna pay for somtin it should at least be what i asked for.Who's worse...................?
The Chinese Delivery guy who always messes up your order is much worse than the pizza delivery guy.
The chinese delivery guy. Because they tend to always make a mistake.



Screw the pizza dude....you gets nada if you're late. But how can you mess up a pizza. Either way, you're gonna eat it...and probably like it.



But when it comes to my chinese.....don't mess with my moo-shu chicken!!!
The Chinese delivery guy!
Around here there is rarely ever a pizza delivery guy so I would have to say the chinese guy that mess up my food I hate when I get the wrong thing but if it looks good then hey nothing wrong with trying something new...smile

No comments:

Post a Comment