Sunday, February 26, 2012

Found a big bug in my food?

Well today i ordered delivery chinese food bbq spare rib tips, and i found a big bug mixed in with the spare rib tips at first i thought it was a rip tip then i had a closer look its a big dead fly looking bug. am i entitled to a compensation of any sort.Found a big bug in my food?
they would just give you more food and from the sound of it you prolly don't want to eat there anymore
I FOUND ONE IN MY SUBWAY. i wan eating a subway sandwich and i saw a roch .and got pissed , what a waste of half a sandwich . i hate bugs. i piss on them when ever i see one.

Report Abuse

Found a big bug in my food?
No I don't think your entitled to a compensation because you never know what happened. Maybe a fly flew in your food without you noticing, or maybe the fly flew in the mixture of their batch unnoticed. People make mistakes and I say just let it go, however if this happens again at the same place then you can start talking about compensations.
I don't know about the compensation, but first I would inform them. I had that done to me with Pasta Pamadora and I informed them that it was a big, hairy fly under my salad leaf. The waitress picked it up and walked away like nothing happened. I just got up and left. Have not been there since. So, it all depends on how they conduct themselves and if it really put you off. I would not do it anymore. My brother works for Terminex and he said that if you see the bug, more than likely there is an infestation. I know is sounds gross.....but I'm looking out for everyone.Found a big bug in my food?
No but most will give you a discount/free meal for next time you come in if you decide to call in and complain.



[My input] Ok, I know that people hate bugs, hair and all that **** in their food. I get it, even I would be grossed out. But honestly? I don't think that it's a big enough deal in order to call in and complain. ALL RESTAURANTS HAVE BUGS IN THEM. The nicest, best 10 star restaurants all have bugs. I promise. So yes, occasional, they will get into the food. Because that is what bugs do. However, it isn't as if they put it there on purpose. They want to keep your business and would like to think that they are an good place to eat at, and when people call and complain, it ruins it. Especially when it's a small business as I assume this chinese food place is. I say deal with it, and throw it away or eat around it.
dang, that sucks. depends on the restaurant. They might just take it out for you or say sorry. I don't even think they might comp you.
no, but if the place is a good restaurant they would probably compensate you with something to keep their customers
yes, free food and a refund
  • dickey s bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment