Sunday, February 26, 2012

POLL: Do you still use cheques?

Or is it all plastic and cash for you? They're disappearing here in the U.K. Less and less shops are using them. I usually write one for my favourite Chinese delivery,that's it. X SarahPOLL: Do you still use cheques?
I use checks once in a while, but the stores here in the US give them back to the customer's after they process them.
I have to use checks sometimes. My car loan company charges 10 bucks to process an online payment. Screw that!



At a store, I use debit cards or sometimes cash if I have it on me.POLL: Do you still use cheques?
I never have and never will use cheques because they stole my cat.
Still? iv'e never used a cheque, I use cash and laserPOLL: Do you still use cheques?
I don't use them now.Just plastic and cash
only through the mail
Only when my account is really low...
I'll never be broke as long as I have some checks left!
I pay my rent with a check.
Well,,,,,if u pay with plastic u will get a bill that needs to be paid,,,,,if u pay electronically its costs u about 10-20 bucks...so i send a check.



i use my debit quite a bit tho.
Online Bill Pay and debit cards.
I can't remember the last time I even HAD checks, much less wrote one. It's all Online BillPay and debit cards for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment