Thursday, February 23, 2012

Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer (China-U.K.)?

I ordered my prom dress form this site called tidebuy which is a Chinese site and they shipped my dress on June 30th and I used the UK's main post office website to track my dress and the Information given says this :



Date Time Location Tracking Event

30-06-2011 23:14 SUZHOU EMS Forwarded for export

30-06-2011 20:16 Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer



What does these information's mean could someone PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE %26amp; I live in the U.K. and i need this dress within 9/10 days time is their any possibility that it could arrive to me in 9/10 days time?



Then the tidebuy company emailed me saying to use the EMS site to track my dress and this is the information tracked in that site, what does these information's mean? HELP NEEDED PLEASEEE! :



Timing Site Status

้Š†€ 2011-06-30 20:16:00 SUZHOU Posting

้Š†€ 20:24:32 SUZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

้Š†€ 2011-06-30 23:14:08 SUZHOU Despatch from Sorting CenterDelivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer (China-U.K.)?
I think that means already left SUZHOU to the next destination, you should be able to receive it in a few days, good luckDelivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer (China-U.K.)?
Cannot say when it will arrive in UK, within a week maybe. It will also need to clear UK Customs.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/inte้ˆฅ?/a>Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer (China-U.K.)?
Hello. You will should be able to receive if you had not been cheated by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment