Thursday, February 23, 2012

Food Delivery in Maryland Heights, MO 63043?

I recently had foot surgery and I just moved here to Maryland Heights like 2 months ago and the only places I know that deliver are Steak-out, pizza, and chinese. It would be very nice if i could find out if there are any other places that deliver food...I am sick of pizza, IMO's Domino's Papajohns Pizza hut...and I hate Steak out it is gross, and chinese is no good for me...I saw my neighbor get some different delivery but when I called he didn't answer so I don't know what the name of the place was and I cannot go anywhere or even stand up to cook for myself - but i do know there are a few other places that deliver they are just not coming up in the search...Food Delivery in Maryland Heights, MO 63043?
Hope you feel better soon and I hope this helps!



http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keywor鈥?/a>
  • harcourt math
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment