Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I become a success business runner in China.?

I'm currently establish a trading company in northeast of China.

It is a small individual but professional sourching office.

As per past working experianced,we had buildup a very strong purchase term.

(we are specialize of wooden products and DIY market grocery)

However,since the company start until now,we could not find any company would like to pay little attention for us.

We had called , sent fax and mail.There just no one show they precious passion for us.Some of them had answer the phone and promised will reply the mail.But none.

Some of my friend told me that we are not in a good phase to start a trading house as Chinese Government does not encourage to export now.And exchanging rate are change everyday(Chinese Yuan against US dollar).

I used to thought there are should a lot of small company in oversea country are looking for a aent in China to help them to inspect quality and ensure the delivery time...ect.

We just can not meet with each other.

Does someone knows how tHow can I become a success business runner in China.?
Sorry I don't have an answer to your problem, but I suggest you use the China version of Y! questions. (click on China at the bottom of this page). Someone within China is much more likely to understand your problems and how to work through them. Good luck with your new business.How can I become a success business runner in China.?
Great question!



Don't get focused on the type of business (trading house...I'm not sure what that is).



Look around where you live. Find a need and fill-it. See what people need (and are willing to buy) that they are unable to get...Then get it to them.



It's always good to write a business plan.



Now: perhaps you meant that you have products made locally that you would like to sell elsewhere in the world. If that is what you meant, send me an email and I'll be pleased to respond.



Keep Smiling! Good Fortune to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment