Sunday, February 26, 2012

Conspiracy theory, burgers, Chinese, Pizza etc ?

Do all fast food delivery places have a joint code where they will absoloutely positively in some way screw up your order? Do these people even listen to you when you phone them? There's ALWAYS something missing or something wrong with your order! Arghh!Conspiracy theory, burgers, Chinese, Pizza etc ?
I don't wish to make you paranoid paranoid paranoid, but I have never had an erroneous order delivered to my home!



Pizza's as requested, chinese entirely accurate!...and kebabs exactly as the photo promised...but bigger and better!!!!



I wouldn't want to make you feel over sensitive but....do you get all the free drinks?...and delivery by flawlessly skinned young beauties?
calm down it happens to us all



its a conspiracy to get us all so annoyed that we dont order them as the government are in on it to promote healthy eating lolConspiracy theory, burgers, Chinese, Pizza etc ?
its because they carnt read there own writing
Not mine, you need to change your location!Conspiracy theory, burgers, Chinese, Pizza etc ?
Ha ha, very true ! I had to wait 25 minutes for fish fingers from mcdonalds drive thru on friday because they burnt the first lot, went mad about the wait, when i got the order the chips were freezing, that's just the most recent screw up to happen to me, there's loads! Sticking to burger king from now on.
Perhaps they do have a code. It may be how they keep people coming back.
I'm often the person in the shop whilst they are talking to you on the phone, and the problem usually would appear to stem from the fact they have about three staff and are trying to take, cook, pack and dispatch about 300 orders an hour whilst also taking care of various random children and shouting abuse at each other.
Stop eating rubbish and cook yourself good wholesome food, don,t be so bone idle there are quite a lot of dishes any one can cook up in 10-15 minutes, tasty food too. of course it will mean getting off your idle butt to wash up but that wont kill you, unlike the fast food junk you,re living on now.
Pay peanuts, get monkeys!



That answer your question?
Maybe Its because they are all dumb highschool kids who make 5.15 an hour and don't care if you get the right order.

Try being a Manager at one of those places. I got a friend who is, He makes damn good money(65k a year w/ no school) but its like baby sitting.



Its not that the kids are dumb, its their first job. They are nervous and screw up becasue of it.
My rder from Little Cesars Pizza was perfect last night! I think the trick is YOU have to be consistent patronizing the business, We are weekend regulars for deliveries and I tip well. However, they better not screw up our order or they will hear from me about it. No cussing, belittling or embarassing myself or anyone else for that matter. I am always a Lady!
I had a curry from a place once that they screwed up the order. When I phoned up. Surprise, Surprise. They didn't speak English and coudn't understand me. I've never used the place since.
maybe you need to order from some wear else if your not happy
hehehe, thts really must be frustrating

it never happens to me, and the secret is in two things:

1. if u order tht much, be a friend to the delivery guy %26amp; tip him once %26amp; a while, and he'll send it to u, before u hang up the phone



2. if u r really not a social kind of person "which i doupt this is right", call em every 5 minutes complaining about delays, misorders,...etc,

and they'll do ur order right nxt time

but my advice, never use number two, u'll never know wht kind of sick stuff, they'll do with ur food, like spitting on it, %26amp; stuff, yyyaaaaakk : P

No comments:

Post a Comment