Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you ask out a Delivery Girl?

We get chinese delivered every saturday night. There is this youngish girl (around my age 26 I'd say) who has recently started turning up who never used to deliver. I think they have a few people on deliveries though because sometimes other people come. Anyway I normally chat a bit to her about her car or whatever and she seems like a nice girl and she's good looking and pretty. She's usually in a rush though as she's busy.



I like her but obviously I don't know if she's single or if she might like me at all. What would be a good way to ask her out or what would be something nice to say to her to test the water maybe?



I was thinking of maybe 'What do you reckon the chances are of me getting your phone number'?



The thing is if she's not interested I don't want to put her on the spot and surprise her and then she'll feel uncomfortable and won't know what to say?



Any help would be appreciated. She's delivered about 3 or 4 times now.



I 've already asked this but want to see If I get any good ideas.....Please no silly answers.How do you ask out a Delivery Girl?
Your method of asking for her number comes across as very timid and uncertain. It's inviting her to say, "pretty much nil."



When you're ordering from the place, you have to make it look like your place is the place to be. Delivery people naturally check out their customers' places when they come by. It's a way to make the run more interesting. So make sure you and your friends look like you're having fun when she comes -- music going, beers being drunk, maybe a little green getting burnt -- ask her what her name is, then invite her in for a minute when she brings the food. If she says no, tell her she should come back by when she's not working. Then say "let me get your number."How do you ask out a Delivery Girl?
well seeing as though you've only seen her 3/4 times you can only like her on looks but if you want her then ask her name, facebook her, get her number off that, meet up, take her out and get a bit of poon!

No comments:

Post a Comment