Monday, February 20, 2012

Ordering Chinese food. Need help?

Hello everyone!



I am ordering Chinese food later and I've often heard that delivery people carry less than $20. The problem is that I only have two 50's and I'm not trying to order $50 worth Chinese food when it's just me and two other people here. So far, we calculated and it came up to $25.65 and idk how much tax is. Is it possible that the delivery man may have at least $25 to give back?Ordering Chinese food. Need help?
When you call tell them to give the driver change for your fifty. Or get it off the other two people or if your at your job get it there. EDIT : You could also go to a local store and break it there. Like a Wawa or corner store for instance.Ordering Chinese food. Need help?
Yeah, when you order, just tell them all you have is a $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment