Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seafood (Fish & Chips) Restaurant Delivery in Seattle?

I just moved to the Aspira building in downtown Seattle (Belltown). So far, I've found several dozen pizza and Chinese restaurants that deliver. I've also found a ton of seafood restaurants, but not a single one of them seems to offer delivery!



This is shocking, considering that Seattle is a well-known seafood destination. If you search for seafood delivery, you'll notice it's extremely common in cities throughout the U.S. But not a single one in Seattle?!



I find that very difficult to believe. Thus far, I've been searching on Google and Yelp with no luck. What I'm looking for is a restaurant that makes fish %26amp; chips and offers delivery. I don't have a lot of time in my off hours so delivery is a MUST!



There has to be at least one such restaurant and I'm just not finding it. People who know Seattle better than I do would probably be able to suggest something that an internet search won't find. Does anybody know if there's a restaurant that delivers fish %26amp; chips to the downtown Seattle area?



P.S. Please, no suggestions that I "just walk or take the bus". I'm already aware of that option so if that's your only answer, please don't post it here. I'm only interested in DELIVERY (for various personal and medical reasons; please don't ask).



Thanks!Seafood (Fish %26amp; Chips) Restaurant Delivery in Seattle?
Tea Garden-- they call it fried tilapia, same thing though
Anthony's Fish Bar
Six Seven Restaurant %26amp; Lounge
Tap House Grill--They call it halibut and chips
Eastlake Bar and Grill

Hoped I helped!!! These are some of my favorite places!!




Yes they deliver!!!! And they are in the belltown area

No comments:

Post a Comment