Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much tip do u give the delivery guy?

how much are u suppose to tip the chinese guy or pizza man who delivers ur food and how much do u tip ur barberHow much tip do u give the delivery guy?
i dont tip any delivery guy and i never tipped my hairdresser

but i do tip waiters
I don't understand this comment ended up being the Best Answer. Just like some other comments that did not make it to the top, you are expected to tip the delivery person - Chinese, pizza or any type of food.

Report Abuse

How much tip do u give the delivery guy?
depends on several variables. 1) where do you live? A big city you need to tip a little more than in smaller cities. 2)What is being delivered and where is it going? You are not going to tip for a "letter " being delivered by the mailman. If I had a large delivery (firewood, building materials) if it was dropped in front of my house....no tip. If a delivery person goes the extra mile (drops ther firewood in my backyard) and does something not required....definately tip. You are not expected to tip ups, fedex, appliance deliveries, cable or phone people. But if they do something extra...by all means. I have had great service from cable installers --- computer guys and other traditionally non-tipped service people....I will offer them a bottle of water of soda out of my fridge to take with them. Groceries about 50 cents a bag.....never less than a dollar
I dont tip the chinese delivery man anything because the delivery charge is 6.00.



I tip the pizza man 2.00 since its just 4 minutes away.How much tip do u give the delivery guy?
3 to 5 dollars for food and 10 dollars for the barber.
$5 to all of em.
Depends on where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment