Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to get rid of this Chinese wholesales spam (which sends offers to my friends list).?

This really annoying Chinese website is using my address book as customers. It sends messages lying that I joined this sales program trying to sell laptops. Now its targeting people I don't know. Of course I can spam it, but its not going to stop trying to sell stuff to my friends. I've gotten many delivery failure notices on my account. Please Help.How to get rid of this Chinese wholesales spam (which sends offers to my friends list).?
What you and your contacts must do is change your password and do a full system scan. It will stop. At one time one of your contacts or you received a forward email that had spyware attached to it. So it attached itself to your contacts. This is happening to many at this time. I had the experience myself. I got a worm out of it. Cost me some money.

There will be nothing in the sent bin.How to get rid of this Chinese wholesales spam (which sends offers to my friends list).?
Sounds like your E-mail account has been compromised, or you picked up a virus, Thomas.

Immediately have your computer checked for a 'bug' or 'bugs.' If you have the proper programs, do the scans yourself, if not you need to take your computer to some one who can.

Once it is clean of pests, install a firewall and an anti-virus program if you do not have one yet.

I strongly recommend a program for malware and adware also.

After you finish this, then go in and change your password, using a good strong one.

Also, check your account information and make sure no information was changed, if it was change it back immediately.

Then, you will have to inform your contacts that it was not you sending that mail, but they need to check their computers in case they were also infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment